A while back I was kindly tagged by Ines to do this, which made me feel quite honored and happy since I really like her style and posts.
- How/Why did you become interested in photography?
I think my interest in photography was sparked with the advent of mobile phones with cameras. One thing led to another… and I Became Interested.
2. What’s the first photo you published on your blog?
3. Do you photograph mostly to document moments or to be creative?
I’d say mainly to document moments, but also trying to be unique and creative in that.
4. What’s your favorite time of the day to take photos?
5. Where do you get inspiration to photograph?
From noticing what I think the world wouldn’t normally notice. Bringing the little things into their own light.
6. If you could spend a day with a famous photographer who would it be?
I don’t have anyone in mind off the top of my head, but I’d like to spend it with a photographer working in a war zone. To be able to live life close to death, yet capture scenes with objectivity and humanity.
7. What is your favorite camera to shoot with?
My trusty Olympus Pen, otherwise known to family and close friends as Xue’er.
Also, Xiao Tang – the trusty Lomo-LCA+.
8. What was your last purchase photography related?
I got a fisheye lens for my iphone.
9. Do you have a camera bag?
No, I just use a cloth pouch.
10. What photography book would you recommend?
I’m not really a photography-book person… I would love to know which are the good ones out there though.
11. Do you print your photos?
I would like to pass the same questions along to Hadorable, simply because I feel her pictures tell amazing stories, and I love it.