1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Living in the moment, without worries about the past or future.
2. What are your greatest fears?
Fear of being put down. Being without family or close friends in life.
3. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
4. What is your greatest extravagance?
Travel, seeing the world.
Or sometimes… it’s just taking a break from everything (including technology) and allowing myself to be with myself.
5. What is your favourite journey?
Anywhere with the right company 🙂
6. What do you dislike most about your appearance?
I dislike the fact that I don’t always like the way I look in photos.
7. Who or what is the greatest love of your life?
8. When or where were you the happiest?
In India, eating coconuts under the shade with my family.
Watching the sunrise on a mountain in Chiangmai.
When I looked within myself.
9. What talent would you like to have?
A good singing voice.
10. What is your current state of mind?
Relatively stable, I would think.
11. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
To not always make decisions based on how others might see me.
12. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Loss of hope.
13. What is your favourite occupation?
14. What is your most marked characteristic?
Laughing at anything and everything.
15. What do you value most in your friends?
Unconditional acceptance, comfortable silences.
16. Who are your favourite writers?
Murakami, Milan Kundera, Kazuo Ishiguro, Thich Nhat Hanh.
17. Who is your favourite fictional hero?
Can’t think of any at the moment… But after reading the Comrade’s answers I’d say Hermione Granger is a strong possibility 🙂
18. Who are your heroes in real life?
Malala, Mother Theresa.
Generally, people who walk their talk.
19. What is it that you most dislike?
How the world can be so noisy.
20. Where would you like to live?
Or maybe in a wooden cabin on a gentle hill.
21. How would you hope to die?
In my sleep, without pain.
22. What are your mottos?
This too shall pass. Everything in its time.